Reporting and analyzing user queries submitted as search criteria on a site
- Analyzing words and phrases entered into a search provides insight into what people are looking for in order to evaluate how well content meets those needs.
- Site Search Analytics can bolster customer retention, satisfaction, and conversion rates, aligning user-centred activity to measurable business goals.
- For qualitative research, understanding user intent and the information people want from your site can help you evaluate and improve the quality of the search results.
- For quantitative data, a Zipf distribution represents the statistical majority of search terms within a given time frame, pinpointing which should be optimized.
- If you are in the launch & monitor phase, relate site search performance metrics to your organization’s existing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- The data revealed by Site Search Analytics can help you monitor and improve your application’s overall performance.